Dr. Caroline M. Webber
Dr. Caroline M. Webber is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon with over 20 years of clinical expertise. She attended Emory University where she earned a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, and graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry. Dr. Webber proudly served her country for 21 years in the United States Navy. During this time, she completed an “ADVANCED CLINICAL PROGRAM” specializing in WISDOM TEETH at the Naval Dental Center Orlando, Florida, and an Oral and Maxillofacial surgery residency at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Dr. Webber spent several years in the Navy, just removing wisdom teeth for marines, and recruits, and sailors, to improve their health. During Dr. Webber’s impressive career, she had the distinction of serving as specialty advisor to the Surgeon General for Navy Oral Surgery.
Dr. Webber’s Professional Certifications include:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Active Memberships include:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Tidewater Dental Association
- Virginia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons(currently Secretary Treasurer)
- Women’s Dental Network
- Military Officer’s Association of America
Dr. Webber has continued her commitment to excellence by staying current in her field through education. Dr. Webber’s impressive career includes a distinguished alumna award from her high school. With this award, she was given the opportunity to address the student body about their future careers. Her greatest joy is the new patients and families she meets throughout the day.
Dr. Webber lives in Virginia Beach, with her husband Dennis, and little dog, Buster. She enjoys the beach, family time, and the outdoors.